Crafted | Launching March 1
Last week, we talked about brand storytelling.
Well, I talked about brand storytelling. And you probably read about it, and then probably signed up to receive a free Brand Audit.
And then you were left wondering what the heck that was all about...
I'm here to tell you a few things, friend.
Here is what we know:
- You, and your business, are unique, and should be portrayed as such.
- Your brand should be the catapult of your story.
- Your budget, and your time, aren’t unlimited.
- The brand for your business should be yours and yours alone.
- Your personality, business essence and vision are aspects of your brand that need to be apparent upon first glance.
- Upscale, professional branding assets are hard to find, harder to pay for, and even harder to communicate.
Don’t be. I got you.
This week, Nicole&Co. is launching the first 8 brands of Crafted.
Crafted by Nicole & Co. is an array of upscale branding assets, carefully curated for businesses like yours that want to get moving, like right now.
I’m so excited to be offering you, yes you, unique and wonderful you, the brand you have been searching for.
The Nitty Gritty:
- Each brand featured is only sold ONCE – it and its parts will never be sold again.
- Each brand is original, and carefully crafted by Nicole of Nicole&Co. herself.
- Brands include a primary logo, secondary logo, brand mark and a comprehensive brand book with color palette, typefaces and tips and tricks for using your brand.
- Each brand’s elements (verbiage and type content) are changeable BY YOU, the new brand owner.
- Once purchased, your brand can be in your hands, literally, with a click of a button.
- Only 8 brands will be released each quarter, so if you don’t see one that fits you perfectly, stay tuned.
Crafted brands are launching THIS THURSDAY, March 1st at 9 am PST, and will be discounted for a super limited time. More information coming soon, but in the meantime
Not quite ready to dive into a brand new visual identity, but definitely want to dive deeper into your storytelling?
Totally. Brand strategy can feel so abstract and daunting. Let’s bridge that gap together.
Nicole’s brand strategy sessions are focused on further understanding your brand's story, what your next steps should be, and tangible steps to communicate your WHY!